The Embassy of Cuba informs that, from November 1, 2018, consular services will be subject to new fees in Sri Lankan rupees.
The applicant must deposit the amount to be paid for the consular service requested in any of the Bank of Ceylon offices to Account No. 0075072609 "Embassy of Cuba".
The receipt issued by the Bank of Ceylon will be delivered by the applicant in the Embassy of Cuba, and it must contain the following information:
- Applicant’s name
- ID number
- Phone number
- Purpose of deposit (consular service requested)
- Depositor’s Signature (Applicant’s Signature)
- Fee to pay according to the requested service
Fees to be applied for the main consular services are the following:
1. Visa application: 10 450 Rs.
2. Passport: 38,000 Rs.
3. Passport extension: 19,000 Rs.
4. Legalization of documents: 20 900 Rs.
5. For other services you should consult the Embassy of Cuba