The Higher Institute of International Relations "Raúl Roa García" summons to the XIII Seminar on International Relations: "ISRI 2018".
The Seminar will be held in Havana from April 25 to 27, 2018, with the aim of reflecting and discussing "Geopolitics and International Relations in the 21st Century."
- State, non-state actors, blocs, alliances and international coalitions.
- The systemic and structural crisis of capitalism and geopolitical conflict.
- The geopolitical evolution and the reconfiguration of the international system: USA, China, European Union, Japan, Russia, India, Brazil, South Africa.
- Regional geopolitical spaces: Latin America-Caribbean, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Eurasia and the Middle East.
- The impact of global problems on the geopolitical problem.
- Geopolitics of integration: approaches and perspectives.
- War, militarism and the conquest of outer space.
- Visions on international security in global geopolitics.
- The geographical situation: center and periphery in international relations.
- Opening of new land and sea routes.
- The correlation of international forces and the future of the UN.
- The "return" of geopolitical analysis in studies of International Relations.
Those interested in formalizing their participation must send the following documents, before February 28, 2018:
- Application form.
- Summary of work.
- Curricular synthesis.
Modalities of participation:
It may participate as speaker or observer. The registration fee will be $ 150.00 CUP for nationals and $ 150.00 CUC for foreigners. The registration fee for students will be $ 100.00 CUP for nationals and $ 100.00 CUC for foreigners.
Norms of presentation of the works:
- Papers should be written at 1.5 space, in Arial font, 12 points and should not exceed 15 pages.
- Speakers must present a summary of the content of the paper in one or two paragraphs (no more than 250 words).
- The Scientific Committee shall examine the proposals and inform the authors of their opinion by
- March 2018.
- Authors must submit their papers by email before March 31, 2018 and, in addition, submit a printed copy at the time of accreditation.
For more information you can also visit our site: www.isri.cu, contact:
Vicerrectoria: (537) 7838-1474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org