Taking into account the epidemiological situation existing in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, due to the expansion of #COVID 19 and as a contribution to the efforts that are being made in the country and in the world to limit its spread, the Embassy of the Republic of Cuba to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, notifies to the public with immediate effect as of March 13, 2020, the following:
1. All consular services in-person are suspended at the Rotterdam Consulate General.
2. Consular services will continue to be offered remotely, not in person. The only possible way to process consular services is through postal mail.
3. In exceptional and justified situations, the Consular services will be carried out in person, provided that prior coordination is made with the Consulate general through the e-mail address: email@example.com. In addition, if such would be a case, a series of control measures are established at the Consular Office, and they must be respected.
4. The measures adopted in this Information Note No. 1/2020 will be in force until its timely implementation is considered.
5. In accordance with the evolution of the current health emergency, any change or suspension to this Note No. 1/2020 will be communicated to the public.
The Embassy of the Republic of Cuba to the Kingdom of the Netherlands and Consulate General appreciate very much for the understanding and express apologies for the inconveniences that this measure could cause, which responds to socially responsible behavior, in order to contribute to the containment of #Covid 19 in the shortest possible time and also to individual and collective health.